• Pre-Order : Audio Technica "AT-LP5X" Turntable
Place your order now!
Delivery in 4 - 10 days from the time you making the payment.
Email email@example.com for more enquiry
"For SELF-COLLECT, please choose "PICKUP" on the postage section and dont forget to email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for appointment.
Building on Audio-Technica’s analogue heritage and over 50 years of Japanese audio design, the AT-LP5x features upgraded technology while keeping the contemporary style and acclaimed performance of its predecessor, the AT-LP5.
The LP5x retains the J-shaped tonearm, a design inspired by the classic Audio-Technica models of the 1960s and ’70s, and features a metallic gimbal suspension system and precision bearings to mitigate tracking errors. The tonearm also includes an adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control and comes fitted with a lightweight (9.3g) AT-HS6 headshell and the black AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge. Constructed of anti-vibration damping materials with heavy-mass metal chassis inserts, the AT-LP5x turntable has been designed to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback. Its precision-machined, die-cast aluminum platter is powered by a direct-drive, low-noise motor, ensuring stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM. A 5 mm thick rubber-damping mat, which isolates from low frequency feedback while providing a highly stable surface for all LP formats, tops the platter.
The AT-LP5x features a built-in switchable MM/MC phono/line preamp that enables it to connect directly to a computer, home stereo, powered speakers and other components that have no dedicated turntable input. The selection of MM/MC cartridges allow for an easy upgrade to a moving coil with additional equipment. The turntable is also equipped with a USB output for direct connection to a computer.
• Direct-drive, low noise motor
• Fully manual operation with three speeds: 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
• AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge (black) with replaceable stylus
• Lightweight AT-HS6 headshell
• J-shaped tonearm, modeled after original Audio-Technica designs from the 1960s and ’70s, are engineered to minimize tracking errors
• Switchable MM/MC built-in pre-amplifier and line enables connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input
• Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
• Heavy rubber damping mat for improved low-frequency reproduction
• AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
• Elegant matte black finish
• Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, USB cable
• Included dust cover and mounting hardware